Saturday, October 17, 2009

Glenbow Museum Trip

Today I went to the Glenbow Museum to see the new exhibition by Ron Mueck and Guy Ben-Ner, and do some sketch for the empty sketch book. And I've been in Calgary for 6 years and I've never been to the Museum!0 0 So I went! The hyper-realistic sculprue poster is everywhere in Calgary now =) here is the link: http://www.glenbow.org/exhibitions/


this is a huge new-born baby sculpture, which express her energy of life



the back of the baby, got very pretty lines



mouth practice



OLD WOMAN IN BED
This is a really small sculpture about a near-dead woman,
the diminutive scale emphasize her weakness and helplessness



When I came out from the museum I saw a huge group of zombies walking down on the 8th ave XD



Here they come!



this reminds me the zombies in the "Plant VS Zombie" game! XD (It's a good game!)


acrossing the street... it's funny to see they are waiting for the lights XD


"I'm dead Jim"

No comments: